Twitter Specials

Monday 8 November 2010

Cute Clutch Bag for the Cricut Gypsy Just Released

Cute Clutch Bag for the Cricut Gypsy Just Released Posted on 03. Dec, 2009 by scrapbook blogger in Products
Ok, I might just need one of these because they are so dang cute!  Provo Craft used a great designer on this one!  Finally, a bag to go along with a product that is ULTRA CUTE!  Hey, do ya think I want one of these?  LOL!  Anyway, I found it available with a good pic on my favorite Cricut Supply store, Scrapbookfarm.com.  Couldn’t grab a pic, but check it out for yourself by clicking right here!  Would love to hear how many people plan on getting this!  I am just getting my Gypsy this week, and I can’t wait to put it in this carrying bag and show it off!  :)   Cheers!
View the original article here

No comments: