This week, Scrapblog is featured on Life … Your Way, a new Web site that offers advice and personalized solutions for nearly every aspect of life. We feel lucky to be working with them to provide their audience with photo sharing tips and, in turn, discovering unique uses for Scrapblog through the eyes of “Life … Your Way” editors. In this week’s post the site’s founder, Mandi Ehman, shares reasons she believes printed photo books are a great alternative to traditional photo albums and scrapbooks. As she states, printed photo books:
• Are thinner and take up less room than large photo albums
• Allow for more customization than traditional photo albums
• Are quicker and easier to create for new scrapbookers.
• Enable you to reuse stickers, themes, and other elements across multiple projects.
• Grant instant access to thousands of products and elements.
• Can be worked on at any time, from anywhere with internet access.
• Can be shared with friends and family online via slideshows
To share the benefits of photo books with readers like you, Life … Your Way is hosting a giveaway! By just leaving a comment on Mandi’s post, you will be entered to win a free photo book from Scrapblog. Check out Life … Your Way to read more about preserving your memories and to enter the giveaway!
Win a photo book!Categories: Journaling.
By Emi — October 13, 2010 at 3:41 pm
View the original article here
Trend Watch – 2015 Year in Review
2 years ago