Twitter Specials

Monday 14 April 2008

First Post...

Well here it is my first blog post. I've decided to create this new blog for my new website www.everlastingscrapbooks.com (still working on the site, but couldn't wait to start blogging!). I am transferring my current website www.melzdezignz.com to Everlasting Scrapbooks. I will keep the Melz Dezignz website for selling my handmade items.

I started scrapbooking about 6 years ago and instantly became addicted! I love doing and teaching scrapbooking and off the page items, so Everlasting Scrapbooks blog will be a place for you to come and find free instructions and ideas for many great scrapbooking pages and off the page projects. I will also be running monthly challenges with great products to win.

Make sure you come back to this blog to find out all about the most amazing hobby "scrapbooking" and to get all latest product updates, interesting scrapbooking resources and of course to get free instructions, tips and tricks to help you create "Everlasting Scrapbooks".

I will get back to creating my new website www.everlastingscrapbooks.com now. Depending on how much work my son let's me do, since he is on school holidays, I hope to have my website finished by the end of next week.

Melanie

No comments: