Twitter Specials

Sunday 20 April 2008

Some More Kids Stuff

With it being school holidays I haven't had a chance to get much done. I am still working on my website, which is slowly coming together. I have been looking on the internet for kids projects to do, like colouring in pages of their favourite characters and my son also likes to have pretend parties so I have also been searching for free printable invitations etc.

Here are some websites that offer free printables and kids activities that I thought you and your kids might enjoy.

DLKT Kids - I printed out some power ranger and Dora the explorer invitations from this site, it was really easy to use and takes you through step by step to create your invitations. They also have goodies bags, party hats etc, plus lots a different craft projects.

Coloring Book Fun - This website have heaps of coloring pages of all the popular characters.

Kids Craft Weekly
- For this website if you sign up for their newsletter they will send you a weekly newsletter full of craft ideas and fun activities for young kids.

Creative Kid at Home - Full of great activities for kids at home, from planning a treasure hunt to fun kids games. This website is a great resource for parents who need a bit of inspiration for entertaining children.

No comments: