- Use a puzzle punch to turn a photo into a jigsaw or just punch a piece from each one for continuity.
- White cardstock makes summer photos stand out and brings a clean and bright look to layouts.
- Use different shapes for matting photos and rounded corners for a funky feel.
- Achieve even hand-stitching by first running the card through an unthreaded sewing machine.
- Add a masculine touch to layouts by using jute to attach accents to your page.
- Rub a gold embellishment with metallic rub-ons to get a darker antique shade.
- All small alphabet letters over larger ones to give your title dimension.
- Stand above your subject when taking a photo, for an interesting effect.
- After typing your journalling cut it into strips for a different look.
- Paint the back of acetate letters then scratch a border for definition.
Trend Watch – 2015 Year in Review
2 years ago