- Use a puzzle punch to turn a photo into a jigsaw or just punch a piece from each one for continuity.
- White cardstock makes summer photos stand out and brings a clean and bright look to layouts.
- Use different shapes for matting photos and rounded corners for a funky feel.
- Achieve even hand-stitching by first running the card through an unthreaded sewing machine.
- Add a masculine touch to layouts by using jute to attach accents to your page.
- Rub a gold embellishment with metallic rub-ons to get a darker antique shade.
- All small alphabet letters over larger ones to give your title dimension.
- Stand above your subject when taking a photo, for an interesting effect.
- After typing your journalling cut it into strips for a different look.
- Paint the back of acetate letters then scratch a border for definition.
Thursday, 24 April 2008
Ten Top Tips Thursday
Here are 10 more quick scrapbooking tips for you to use. Remember if you would like to add your own tips to the 'Ten Top Tips Thursday' posts just send me an email and I will add them next time.