Twitter Specials

Tuesday 10 June 2008

New Products from GCD Studios

I have just added to my website hot new products from GCD Studio. These new products are absolutely stunning, high quality and easy to use, with 12x12 patterned papers, cardstock, self-adhesive ribbons, chipboard shapes and alphabet, rub-ons and stickers that all match beautifully with each other to enable you to create stunning scrapbooking pages and altered art projects.

I have available online 5 of the GCD Studios Collections - No Worries, Rose Coloured Glasses, Red Rockets Glare, Planes and Trains and Whoop De Doo. Below you can see some on the products available from the "No Worries" Collection", make sure you check out their entire range from my online store Everlasting Scrapbooks.

Sample of Products from the "No Worries Collection"


As a special introductory offer I am giving you 20% OFF the entire GCD Studio range. So what are you waiting for go to my online store to purchase from this stunning new range at a bargain price!

Melanie

No comments: