- Encase your photo in a circle border created with small flowers, buttons and accents.
- Apply rub-ons to patterned paper to create a subtle look.
- Add a subtle element to a layout with a few cross-stiches.
- Try journalling in a shape to continue the pattern on your page.
- Ink or paint the edges of your page to bring softness to your layouts.
- Include small blossoms in your title for a fresh and girly feel.
- Add a mini book to your page to include more photos and journalling.
- A wide strip of ribbon provides the perfect border along the bottom edge of a layout.
- Layer small flowers over larger blossoms for a dimensional look.
- Its a good idea to take a few photo shots of your surroundings to include on your page, as well as include price lists, postcards and other memorabilia.
Trend Watch – 2015 Year in Review
2 years ago