- Use a line from a song to as the title of your layout.
- Make a pocket using the same paper as the background, then stitch around it in a contrasting colour.
- Cut patterned paper into strips, place it randomly on the page and sew the edges for definition.
- Cut flowers from patterned paper and stain and crinkle them, then ink the edges when dry.
- Swipe acrylic paint against the grain of the cardstock to create a rippled effect.
- Sketch out your layout first, to make it quicker to put together.
- Take a photo of the environment your subject is based in, to enlarge and use as printed paper or embellishments.
- Write journalling in a semi-circle rather than the traditional box.
- Scrapbooking your child's artwork is a great way to display and preserve it.
- Mount letter stickers to patterned papers and trim leaving a border to create titles.
Trend Watch – 2015 Year in Review
2 years ago