- Create a title by swiping acrylic paint across letter stickers. Carefully remove the letter stickers to reveal the title.
- Use mini file folders to hide journalling on your layout.
- Print your photos on textured cardstock to create produce an artistic and creative result.
- add intrigue to a layout by enclosing messages to min-envelopes on your layout.
- Add depth to a photo by printing your journalling on vellum then layering it over your photos.
- When cutting out a stencil font with a craft knife you can also use the frame over patterned paper.
- A great way to fit many photos onto a layout is to overlap each photo slightly.
- Print lines of journalling on different pieces of cardstock and affix them to your layout.
- Scrunch, sand and ink alphabet stickers before adding them to your layouts for an aged look.
- For a really unique look enlarge a photo and colour copy it onto a piece of clear cardstock.
Thursday, 31 July 2008
Ten Top Tips Thursday
Another 10 tips to help you with creating your scrapbooking layouts and paper craft projects.