Twitter Specials

Thursday 8 May 2008

Everlasting Scrapbooks Grand Opening

Hi everyone, I am happy to announce that my online scrapbooking shop Everlasting Scrapbooks is now open for business. I am still doing a few updates on the site, but it is all up and running to take orders!

Check out some of the Specials in store now!


Queen & Co Beadifuls
SALE PRICE $6.50
35% OFF


Queen & Co Anchorettes
SALE PRICE $6.50
15% OFF


Metal License Plates
SALE PRICE $7.95
25% OFF


Elements Scrapbooking Kits
SALE PRICE $6.95
40% OFF

Go to www.everlastingscrapbooks.com to purchase these hot specials and many more. I will be adding new products weekly so make sure you keep checking back for all new products and specials. (Plus I will be adding competitions and FREE srapbooking deals very soon).

Melanie

No comments: