- Add a little texture paste to paint to give it a raised look.
- attach accents to your project using double-sided foam tape to create depth.
- stamp different images in random colours for a great background effect.
- Use plates, bowls and glasses for easy circle templates.
- Cutting the design out of patterned paper and adding it over other parts of an accent helps bring the elements together.
- Cut and fold a brown paper bag to make a memorabilia pocket.
- Paint, sand and rub edges of letters with ink for added emphasis.
- Before stitching paper to cardstock, apply a small amount of adhesive to the centre of the paper.
- Stamp full alphabets onto cardstock for a unique background design.
- Mix small and large fonts for impact.
Trend Watch – 2015 Year in Review
2 years ago