Twitter Specials

Monday 19 May 2008

Ideas using Off The Page Kits

I have added new off the page kits to my online scrapbooking store Everlasting Scrapbooks. I love using Premade kits like these ones because they come with everything you need to complete an amazing project, but you also get instructions to learn new Scrapbooking and Off The Page techniques.

One of the best parts about buying premade kits with instructions, is that you can re-use the instructions with your own scrapbooking stash to create a new project with a completely different look! Here is my example of the Family Faces Kit using products from TLC and Heidi Swapp, to make a little gift for my mum showing photos of all her grandchildren.


Or you can use different techniques you have been taught from the instructions on various other scrapbooking projects. I have used the flower technique I got from using the Little Box of Love Kit on my scrapbooking layout "Oh So Cute", you can see the flower on the top right of layout. Other products I have used in this layout are TLC Tressie Kits and Ribbon and Heidi Swapp Jewels and Chandliers.

Have fun experimenting with your scrapbooking and off the page kits to come up with lots of different projects from the one kit.

Melanie

No comments: